She was born in Izmir in 1986. She was graduated from Ege University Faculty of Dentistry in 2009. She completed a PhD programme between the years of 2010-2014 in Department of Periodontology, Ege University Faculty of Dentistry. She studied about “The Effect Of Piezosurgery Devices On Implant Site Preparation: Biochemical And Radiographic Evaluation Of Periimplant Crestal Bone ” at her PhD thesis.
Her areas of interests are as follows; piezoelectric surgery, dental implant surgery, periimplantitis treatment, periodontal disease pathogenesis, regenerative and reconstructive surgery.
She speaks English well.
- Peker Tekdal G, Bostancı N, Belibasakis GN, Gürkan A. “The effect of piezoelectric surgery implant osteotomy on radiological crestal bone loss and periimplant sulcular fluid levels of receptor activator nuclear factor kappa-B-ligand (RANKL) and osteoprotegerin (OPG)”, Clin Oral Implant Res.2016.
- Peker Tekdal G, Gürkan A. “Photodynamic Therapy Applications in Dentistry and Periodontology” EÜ Dişhek Fak Derg. 2014; 35_3: 8-22.
- Peker Tekdal G, Gürkan A. “Treatment of gingival recession with subepithelial connective tissue graft and double papilla flap approach.” FDI Istanbul 2013.
- Peker Tekdal G, Bostancı N, Belibasakis GN, Gürkan A. “Piezoelectric Surgery vs Drilling in Implant Site Preparation: Effect on Biochemical and Radiological Parameters of Crestal Bone Loss.” Europerio8, London, 2015.
- International exchange student, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, College of Dental Sciences * International Osteology Symposium Cannes, 2011
- Implant Surgery Applicability, ITI Turkey Congress, Ankara
- FDI Annual World Dental Congress 2013, İstanbul
- 7th Conference of the European Federation of Periodontology, Vienna
- 8th Conference of the European Federation of Periodontology, London
- Turkish Society of Periodontology 41th, 42th, 43th and 44th. Scientific Congress